Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 is the latest version of Corel’s photo editing software that’s designed with photo enthusiasts in mind. With Corel Paintshop Pro 2019, you can edit, make quick adjustments and manage photo collections in one piece of software without a monthly subscription fee, and it’s pretty straightforward to use.
The last version of PaintShop Pro received a ‘Highly Recommended’ award from us so let’s find out if the new version still deserves such an accolade and if the updates make the photo editing software even better for photographers to use.
So What’s New?
- Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 now comes with 360-degree camera support, a feature for turning photos into artwork that replicates iconic artists and several new brushes, colour palettes, gradients and patterns.
- As well as new tools, Corel has also improved several existing features already found in its software including speeding up some of the most used tools (the Crop tool is now 5x faster), better hardware support and over 50 updates as requested by those who use the software on a daily basis. RAW support has also increased to support 100 new cameras.
- The Clone Brush, a touch-up tool, provides smoother and faster brush strokes when working with larger images or larger image areas and One Stop Photo Fix is quicker, too.
- The user interface has been tweaked and there’s a better crop toolbar that now includes most-used photo enhancement features, including Instant Effects, One-Step Photo Fix, and Depth of Field. Plus, those who have used PaintShop Pro previously will be happy to hear that previously installed plugins, scripts, brush tips, colour palettes, gradients, patterns, textures and effects will instantly be available in the new version.
- Those with 4K monitors may notice 4K support has been improved and PaintShop Pro 2019 also includes support for the latest WinTab stylus and graphics tablets, as well as Windows Ink.
What’s new at a glance:
- Faster Crop tool
- 50 fixes based on customer feedback
- Faster One-Step Photo Fix
- Quicker Clone tool
- Enhanced 4K support
- Support for the latest stylus and graphics tablets
- Autosave enhancements
- RAW support for 100 new cameras
- Easily migrate content and plugins from previous versions
- Enhance photos directly from your Crop toolbar
- Customise your UI text size
- Pic-to-Painting presets
- Edit 360-degree photos with support for 360-degree cameras
- New gradients, picture tubes, brushes, colour palettes and patterns
- Extract with Winrar
- Install the program
- Open the "keygen" folder, then run the keygen, in the "Select a product" section, select "Corel PaintShop Ultimate 2019", then Copy the "Serial Number" that appears.
- Open Corel Paintshop Ultimate 2019
- fill in the name registration (whatever), paste "Serial Number" that you copied from "keygen", then click "Next".
- Select the type "PaintShop" that will be installed, then click "Next".
- Click "Install Now" and wait until the Installation process is complete.